- 210 - Accounting & Finance
- Marengo, IL, USA
- Full Time
Accurate and timely processing of cash receipts, invoices and disbursements. P-Card administration and audit to ensure accurate reporting and compliance with Accounting Policies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Accounts Receivable:
- Post and balance daily cash receipts and wire transfer credits
- Obtain appropriate backup on all payment discrepancies and route to Collections Coordinator
- Maintain and balance Cash Receipts Journal and reconcile month end G/L to cash
- Overnight live checks to bank
- Prepare miscellaneous manual invoices
- Clear internal sales accounts
- Process warranty check requests for customers
- Accounts Payable:
- P-Card Program Administration and audit of records for compliance with program
- Process assigned direct-voucher vendor invoices, verifying quantities and prices
- Resolve discrepancies quickly so that invoices are paid timely
- Daily review of A/P Vendor Master Audit Report
- Cross-train and serve as backup for Accounts Payable Coordinator
- Annual 1099 tax preparation
- Always acts in a professional and courteous manner, representing UCA's highest standards of business conduct; exhibits a positive attitude, sharing information with co-workers as appropriate and works to promote a cooperative, productive teamwork environment.
- An expert on the job, makes the most of knowledge and experience and works to learn new duties; assists with training of others; and adapts to changed conditions quickly and easily.
Education and/or Experience:
Minimum 3 to 4 years Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable experience. Accounts Payable audit experience. Position requires good verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work in a team environment.
Minimum Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Access; general data query ability; AS/400; MAC-PAC or other Accounting software desirable.