- 530 - Service Administration
- Marengo, IL, USA
- Full Time
Parts Technical Specialist
UniCarriers Americas Corporation
UniCarriers is growing! Consider a fulfilling career at a company where you can progress professionally with your level of expertise.
Don't let your career go stagnant; take the next step and join our team!
- Provide a high level of customer service to dealers concerning pricing, availability and order processing.
- Acts as communication link with other UCA departments.
- Provides dealer assistance for UCA Direct.
- Ongoing review of work processes and development of action plans for process improvements.
- Monitors documents and files to ensure compliance with UCA's Records Retention policy.
- Ensures Parts Manuals are kept current and accurate, reporting any inaccuracies to Service and the Technical Publications departments.
- Always acts in a professional and courteous manner, representing UCA's highest standards of business conduct; exhibits a positive attitude, sharing information with co-workers as appropriate and works to promote a cooperative, productive teamwork environment.
- Work with parts purchasing team to identify part lead time and deliverables.
- Assists with creating part numbers and identify pricing for dealer requests.
- Work with Parts Value Chain to implement new programs.
- Support and promote UniCarriers mindsets.
- Associates Degree preferred, or a minimum of five years in a customer service environment, preferably within forklifts or a related industry including automotive or heavy industrial equipment manufacturing.
- Position requires a professional, courteous manner along with strong verbal and written communication skills,
- Strong time management skills and the ability to handle multiple priorities, to foster a teamwork environment and whose experience proves demonstrated leadership abilities.
UCA's corporate headquarters and manufacturing facilities are located in Marengo, IL which is about 30 miles east of Rockford and approx. 30 miles west of Schaumburg.
While the UniCarriers name has only been around a short while, the story of our company is, in reality, the history of three companies that span more than 100 years.
- Barrett Industrial Trucks was founded in 1914, and was a pioneer in bringing a new generation of electric powered equipment to the material handling market.
- TCM founded the forklift manufacturing industry in Japan, producing the first ever Japan-made forklift in 1949.
- Nissan Forklift began operations in 1957. With its acquisition of Barrett in 1988, it became the first Japanese manufacturer of all five classes of material handling equipment in the U.S. UniCarriers employs over 4,400 employees worldwide. UCA offers its employees and their families a comprehensive and very competitive benefits package. Benefits that are offered to employees and their families include:
Today, UniCarriers provides forklifts throughout the world. The UniCarriers Americas facility in Marengo, Illinois, sets the standard for forklift manufacturing. And we continue to push the envelope, bringing new technology and innovation to our equipment...and the material handling industry.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Plans
- 401(K) Savings Plan (Including company match)
- Training & Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Spending /Dependent Care Accounts
- Health Savings Accounts
- Company Paid and Optional Life Insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Paid Time Off and Holidays