- Sun Prairie, WI, USA
- Full Time
Technical Service Specialist - Sun Prairie, WI
UniCarriers Americas Corporation
UniCarriers is growing! Consider a fulfilling career at a company where you can progress professionally with your level of expertise.
Don't let your career go stagnant; take the next step and join our team!
Responsible for prompt and accurate technical service to customers and internal repairs to CEH used and rental equipment.
- Responds to all technical customer inquiries concerning appropriate diagnostic procedures, application issues, spare parts, repair, servicing and general maintenance.
- Reports all Updates needed to relevant personnell.
- Makes field visits, as appropriate, to investigate product service problems and issues.
- Provides technical assistance for the Service &Warranty Departments, including the proper interpretation of pending warranty claims.
- Supports Parts Department by providing technical assistance concerning the proper application and identification of repair/replacement parts; occasionally procures parts or component assemblies from complete products to assist in the fulfillment of emergency orders.
- Provides assistance to management staff concerning technical issues and appropriate follow up on problems as necessary.
- Completes Dealer Technical Reports (DTR'S), & Warranty Technical Reports (WTR's) as required.
- Provides Manager with regular status reports of all outstanding and ongoing service issues for required follow up actions and notifies, as appropriate, of critical items.
- Participates in Operator and Service Training Schools as requested by management. Continually works to improve knowledge of technical issues by attendance at schools and review of technical bulletins and materials.
- Completes all Field Visit Reports and Expense Reports in a timely and accurate manner.
- Always acts in a professional and courteous manner, responding to all requests by co-workers and customers in a timely and quality manner. Demonstrates a positive working relationship with co-workers and customers and works to promote a teamwork environment.
- H.S. Diploma or GED.
- Requires basic mechanical and/or electrical background.
- Mechanical aptitude and understands how internal combustion engines, transmissions and final drive assemblies work. Understands and comprehends wiring and hydraulic schematics.
- Must possess basic written and verbal communication skills and computer skills.
- Minimum Microsoft Office including Word and Excel.