- 210 - Accounting & Finance
- Marengo, IL, USA
- Full Time
Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payble Coordinator
UniCarriers Americas Corporation
UniCarriers is growing! Consider a fulfilling career at a company where you can progress professionally with your level of expertise.
Don't let your career go stagnant; take the next step and join our team!
Accurate and timely processing of cash receipts, invoices and disbursements. P-Card administration and audit to ensure accurate reporting and compliance with Accounting Policies.
- Post and balance daily cash receipts and wire transfer credits
- Obtain appropriate backup on all payment discrepancies and route to Collections Coordinator
- Maintain and balance Cash Receipts Journal and reconcile month end G/L to cash
- Overnight live checks to bank
- Prepare miscellaneous manual invoices
- Clear internal sales accounts
- Process warranty check requests for customers
- P-Card Program Administration and audit of records for compliance with program
- Process assigned direct-voucher vendor invoices, verifying quantities and prices
- Resolve discrepancies quickly so that invoices are paid timely
- Daily review of A/P Vendor Master Audit Report
- Cross-train and serve as backup for Accounts Payable Coordinator
- Annual 1099 tax preparation
- Always acts in a professional and courteous manner, representing UCA's highest standards of business conduct; exhibits a positive attitude, sharing information with co-workers as appropriate and works to promote a cooperative, productive teamwork environment.
- An expert on the job, makes the most of knowledge and experience and works to learn new duties; assists with training of others; and adapts to changed conditions quickly and easily.
- Minimum 3 to 4 years Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable experience.
- Accounts Payable audit experience.
- Position requires good verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work in a team environment.
- Minimum Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Access; general data query ability; AS/400; MAC-PAC or other Accounting software desirable.
UCA's corporate headquarters and manufacturing facilities are located in Marengo, IL which is about 30 miles east of Rockford and approx. 30 miles west of Schaumburg.
While the UniCarriers name has only been around a short while, the story of our company is, in reality, the history of three companies that span more than 100 years.
- Barrett Industrial Trucks was founded in 1914, and was a pioneer in bringing a new generation of electric powered equipment to the material handling market.
- TCM founded the forklift manufacturing industry in Japan, producing the first ever Japan-made forklift in 1949.
- Nissan Forklift began operations in 1957. With its acquisition of Barrett in 1988, it became the first Japanese manufacturer of all five classes of material handling equipment in the U.S.
Today, UniCarriers provides forklifts throughout the world. The UniCarriers Americas facility in Marengo, Illinois, sets the standard for forklift manufacturing. And we continue to push the envelope, bringing new technology and innovation to our equipment...and the material handling industry.
UniCarriers employs over 4,400 employees worldwide. UCA offers its employees and their families a comprehensive and very competitive benefits package. Benefits that are offered to employees and their families include:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Plans
- 401(K) Savings Plan (Including company match)
- Training & Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Spending /Dependent Care Accounts
- Health Savings Accounts
- Company Paid and Optional Life Insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Paid Time Off and Holidays