Welcome to UniCarriers Americas Corporation
What better place to cultivate a successful career than with a leading manufacturer in America’s heartland!
UniCarriers is a fully integrated manufacturer of forklifts. Our seasoned workforce is dedicated to ensuring a superior customer experience, having earned UniCarriers Americas its solid reputation as a quality leader in the material handling industry. UniCarriers employs over 4,400 employees worldwide.
UCA’s corporate headquarters and Manufacturing facility are located in Marengo, IL which is about (30) miles east of Rockford and (60) miles northwest of Chicago.
If your passion is to be part of an innovative organization, valued for your input, experience and potential, then contact us to be part of the UniCarriers Americas Corporation team!
UniCarriers Americas Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Benefits: UCA offers its employees and their families a comprehensive and competitive benefits package. Benefits that are offered to employees and their families include:
Medical, Dental & Vision Plans
Flexible Spending, Dependent Care and Health Savings Accounts
Company Paid and Optional Life Insurance
Short Term and Long Term Disability
401(K) Savings Plan (Including company match)
Paid Time Off and Holidays
Training & Tuition Reimbursement
- Wellness: Our Wellness Program offers voluntary classes, training, group activities and competitions to make wellness enjoyable and fun for employees.
- Reliability: In a world of change, finding a sense of reliability can make the difference. We have been a progressive company for over 100 years, dedicated to the growth and stability of our employees.
- Going Green: UCA is committed to going GREEN! We have received an award for the Green Supply Chain and are a Zero-Waste-to-Landfill facility. We understand that that green initiatives are not only good for the earth, they lead to good business practices — promoting efficiency, reducing waste and building goodwill with our community now and for generations to come.
- Innovation: Our employees work together to initiate innovation and implement positive change in our open collaborative work environment. Innovation is an integral part of our company culture, and has resulted in providing our products with distinct, quantifiable advantages in every facet of forklift performance.
- While the UniCarriers name has only been around a short while, the story of our company is, in reality, the history of three companies, (Barrett Industrial Trucks, TCM, and Nissan Forklift) that span more than 100 years. Today, UniCarriers provides forklifts throughout the world. The UniCarriers Americas facility in Marengo, Illinois, sets the benchmark for all of our worldwide manufacturing locations. And we continue to push the envelope, bringing new technology and innovation to our equipment…and the material handling industry.
Thank you for your interest in working with us!
Please click here to Search For a Job